Information We Collect
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Websites;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Websites.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Nexteer offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Nexteer or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Websites.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Websites, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number,
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Websites and usage details.
This information is collected:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Websites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, [and other tracking technologies].
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Websites may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Websites, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve the Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Websites and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nexteer, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Nexteer shall allow Data Subjects to access their Personal Data and to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information or information that is processed against the Principles, except (i) where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the Data Subject in the case in question, (ii) for requests which are manifestly abusive, based on unreasonable intervals or their number or repetitive or systematic nature, or (iii) where the rights of persons other than the Data Subject would be violated
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Websites. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites.
Inquiries or Complaints
The CISO will respond to access requests within a reasonable time period, in a reasonable manner, and in a form that is readily intelligible to the individual.
Click here for the Privacy Disclaimer Mexico – Aviso de Privacidad Mexico